[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OdA Scénario 8 - FORUM ASYNCRON GAMES

OdA Scénario 8

Edition française de la série Conflict of Héroes
Le Réveil de l'Ours
Orages d'Acier
Le Prix de l'Honneur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Xaal
Advanced Member

Messagepar Xaal » Jeu 19 Nov 2009 21:58

Les emplacements des points de controles dans le texte ne correspondent à ceux de la carte.
Le K11 est correct mais le I08 dans le texte est en K09 sur la carte du scénario!!!

Xaal
Advanced Member

Messagepar Xaal » Ven 20 Nov 2009 00:14

J'ai trouvé ceci qui peut étre utile!

Storms of Steel! Update

(10/17/2009)

Rulebook

5.1: Add a line that reads, "Multiple units may enter the map simultaneously using a group move (9.11) as normal."
8.2: Add the following lines; "Unless otherwise stated by the Firefight, you can only use a given weapon card once. The effects of hit counters apply when using weapon cards. Close combat and short range modifiers do not apply when using weapon cards, though some can be used long range as noted on certain cards."

Airplane units may not group with any units, including other airplanes.

The meaning of the text, "Opponents may only pursue and/or fire at the spent airplane while it is exiting" is unclear. What this means is that when the airplane is out of AP and is being moved off the map, the only actions the enemy is allowed to make are actions against that airplane.
Page 17
The Dual Attack card should be the Dual Actions card.
You may pick from any land mine counter currently available when using the Lay Land Mine card.

Page 19: Some of the counters pictured in the back of the book have different values than the printed counters. The printed counters are correct.

Summary Sheet

Tracked vehicles should be marked as receiving movement bonuses in wheat fields on the Movement and Defense Chart.

Components

The dark spots on the wheat fields are considered to be open terrain.

The foot unit counter Unnerverd should be Unnerved.
One of the HMGs has a white circle under its AP cost and a blue circle under its FP. This is correct and this AA setup HMG can fire outside of its Arc of Fire for an extra 1AP. It may also fire at aircraft. The lend lease M3 APCs and Scouts also vary on purpose, with some having AA capabilities.
The +1d6 CAPs Action Card should refer to round, not turn.
The Close Call Veteran Card should say targeting, not targetting.

Firefight - General

Some of the counters pictured in certain firefights have different values than the printed counters. The printed counters are correct.

Firefight 4

Ignore the "Soviet: Score control markers" text in the round chart on the second page of the firefight.

Firefight 5

The German orders to take hills 4 and 6 should refer to hills 4 and 5.

Firefight 8

The set-up picture and the text don't match. The former shows one of the Soviet rifle units and a control marker set up in hex 7-K09, while the latter specifies hex 7-I08. The picture is correct.

The setup map picture is correct. The Germans are supposed to exit via the road at hex 7-L10.

Firefight 11

German Forces: Elements of the 12th SS Panzer Gren Div "Das Reich" should be Elements of the 2nd SS Panzer Gren Div "Das Reich".

Firefight 14

The setup map picture is correct.
45mm AT Gun: 8-I13, 8-J11, 8-H03
57mm AT Gun: 8-I11, 8-H04
76mm AT Gun: 8-G02, 8-H12

Firefight 15

The setup map picture is correct. Tiger 1e should be 10-B08.

Xaal
Advanced Member

Messagepar Xaal » Ven 20 Nov 2009 00:22

Pour le bonus des chenilles, si quelqu'un pouvait me traduire exactement "wheat fields", je saurais enfin si le bonus s'applique aussi dans le blé et le maïs , juste dans le blé...?

Paulpatine
Advanced Member

Messagepar Paulpatine » Ven 20 Nov 2009 09:07

"Wheat fields" signifie bien champs de blé.
Paulpatine - Responsable Presse & Communication
ASYNCRON™ games, le temps de jouer.

Xaal
Advanced Member

Messagepar Xaal » Ven 20 Nov 2009 09:38

Et bien nous voilà beau! Dans le livre de régle le bonus chenille s'applique au blé et au maïs, sur l'aide de jeu il ne s'applique ni à l'un ni à l'autre et sur l'errata il s'applique au blé uniquement !!!

Je crois que personnellement je vais l'appliquer au blé et au maïs.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Revenir vers « Conflict of Heroes VF »